Some basic information for graduates… and CONGRATULATIONS on your accomplishment!
TAKE NOTE: The BC Ministry of Education has changed the way they distribute transcripts to students. Your transcript will not automatically be sent to your address like previous years, you’ll need to request it from the website below.
- Go to – – https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/k-12/support/transcripts-and-certificates
Did you graduate during 2019?
If YES – –
- You’ll need your Personal Education Number (PEN) to register. The number is included on your report cards or you, the student, can contact us & request it.
- Adult grad or youth, the student has 6 months their graduation date to request your free transcript.
- Request 1 free transcript for yourself. .
- You may request up to 25 free transcripts to go to post-secondary institutions up to six months after you graduated.
After your free transcript(s), you will be charged $10 + GST for each transcript.
Order your transcript, regardless of how long it’s been since you graduated. The application process is the same. Order additional transcripts to go directly to post-secondary schools, the military or other programs that require you supply a transcript.
Again, Congratulations! And best wishes on your continued educational endeavors!