Dear Westshore Students,
We hope that you are all keeping safe and healthy in spite of the current COVID-19 pandemic. Please be aware that you may continue to work through your DL courses as access to Moodle is still available at all times. Teachers will continue to evaluate submitted activities throughout the pandemic but please note that the following in person/on campus services are unavailable while the Westshore-Langford Campus is closed:
- Storefront Support
- Test Invigilation in Storefront
- Orientations/One-on-one meetings with teachers
- Proxy Exam services
- One-on-One academic advising services
- Provincial Assessments
We are currently working towards offering the following services/supports via phone or online communication:
- Orientations with teachers
- Opportunities to book 1-1 time with your teacher (via Microsoft Teams or phone)
- Updating our Online Learning Strategies Course Orientation so that it can be completed by new students from home.
- Academic Advising appointments
Supervised testing is currently on pause as we work to determine new procedures for this.
Westshore staff will be sure to reach out to students in the coming weeks and we will provide further information both within your Moodle courses and on our website atwww.westshorecentre.com. For up to date information on COVID-19 and schools, please visit the SD62 website at www.sd62.bc.ca .
Westshore Staff & Administration