Fast Track DL Summer Learning (July 8 – Aug 8, 2019)
Registration Deadline: JUNE 28
Students enrolling in the Fast Track Distributed Learning summer sessions have the opportunity to attend face-to-face sessions with their teachers, as well as complete online paper-based assignments each day. This is an excellent option for students who can work Independently and are interested in finishing their courses quickly. Teachers will be available to assist you.
All face-to-face sessions will occur at Belmont Secondary School.
*Courses offered with the understanding that any course may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
Final Online Learning Strategies Orientation: Wednesday JUNE 26, 2019
As a student in the online Distributed Learning program you can expect to:
- Attend a mandatory group orientation to help you understand online learning
- Complete the Online Learning strategies course within the allotted time
- Complete your first assignment from your academic course within two weeks after completing the Online Learning Strategies
- Develop a course schedule under the guidance of your teacher
- Drop into the Learning Support Storefront for assistance
- Communicate regularly with your teacher at least once a week
- Work at your own pace to meet your learning goals
- Assignments to be handed in weekly